Friday, March 22, 2013

Fitness Friday

One idea I had for this little blog was to share some of my favorite things; every so often.  One thing that is probably no secret is I love to Exercise!  It helps me feel good for the rest of the day.  It makes my head clearer.  I try most days to incorporate some sort of workout.  It really helps.  And it is not all about looking good.  I hope it improves and prolongs my life.

My favorite day of the week is Friday, but it is also the busiest.  My oldest has late start for school.  My youngest has early start.  The 3 youngest have early out for school.  The oldest has regular end to the school day.  So it feels like we are coming and going all day.  So Friday I like to do a super fast, super sweaty workout.  Thanks to pintrest I have pinned quite a few at home workouts to make my way through.  This weeks workout is shown below.

I completed it 3 times.  With a 15 minute warm up on the treadmill and a 5 minute cool down back on the treadmill.  Workout done in less than an hour.  Meaning I could be showered to get the youngest to Kindergarten.  Hope you enjoyed my favorite workout from the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment