Friday, April 12, 2013

Fashion Friday.

You know when you have those internal debates with your self.  Well I did over this post.  I couldn't decide if I should post this or not.  It is a trivial thing.  Not a big debate post.  Anyway,  I couldn't decide because.  My pictures are not the greatest.  I don't profess to be a great photographer.  I couldn't decide because I am not a fashion blogger.  Although, I love clothes.  Like it is a disease.  I love new things.  I love putting outfits together.  I love to get dressed up.  I don't have an abundance of money or clothes.  I think it fun to mix and match what I have. 

With all that said, I wanted to share one trend I enjoy right now is the maxi skirt or dress.  I like to joke that it is like wearing pajamas.  And have nicknamed my maxi skirts "pajama skirt".  Seriously, it is like lounging around in a comfortable pair of pajamas all day.  Instead of actually looking lazy wear actual pajamas all day, you look cute and dressed up.
 
Here is me on two different days.   All ready for the day in my pajama skirt and looking good doing it.  So there's my fashion like post for you for the day. 
 

2 comments:

  1. I want some pajama skirts myself! My friend here in Elko is gonna help me make some...wish me luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete